Here are a few things Buster would like you to keep in mind:
All EZ KUT pruners and loppers are as tough as can be, but with a lot of effort or lack thereof, they can be damaged or destroyed.
What is covered?
We take great measures to teach folks how to use these tools. Buster alone has shown thousands of people how to properly use these products at outdoor shows (have we said this before?) all over the country for over 20 years! Please refer to our products info page and the videos on this website for more information on the proper way to use these tools. We feel this step alone will save us both some time and money! Accidents do happen, however, and if your tool breaks, cracks, does not operate correctly, or is otherwise behaving poorly – it’s covered and a shipping/handling fee may be required prior to sending your tool in.
What is not covered?
Our Guarantee is good but becomes invalid in the following cases:
- Abnormal use of the tool or not as intended.
- Incorrect maintenance or maintenance not performed as described in the manual.
- Modifications on the tool or use of non-original parts.
- Accidental breakage or damage, including those caused by error in use.
- Damage caused by repairs or manipulation carried out by unauthorized personnel.
- Damage caused by natural events or causes.
- Lack of charge and maintenance of the battery and other elements.
- Parts and components subject to wear and tear during normal use of the tool, either by breakage or reduction of performance.
How does it work?
As you can see this Guarantee takes a lot of trust from our side, but you trusted us when you bought the product in the first place and as Buster also says “If it is good for the goose, it is good for the gander.” Bottom line we know you’ll be back and recommend us to your friends if we treat you right.
First, please fill out the Guarantee Form below so we may get you in our system and track your product.
After you submit the form below, someone from the EZ KUT team, will reach out to you via email for further assistance. Follow the instructions you are provided from one of the team members.
Lastly, if your tool cannot be repaired we will send you a new one, yes that’s right, a new one with a small shipping and handling fee!
If a product is out of stock or no longer manufactured, you will be offered a replacement alternative at a discounted price.
Please fill out the following form , so we can get right to work on your EZ KUT tools
*Guarantees being fufilled after 01-01-2019*